Our Academy Parents Are Saying:
Don’t just take it from us, let our academy parents do the talking!
- One on One
- Specific attention to details
- Recommend 2-3, 1hr Sessions
- 6+ members for each session
- 10 sessions (2 sessions a week)
- Each session is 1 hour
Camps & Clinics
- 3 Day Clinic
- Week Long Camps
- Team Training
Select the training package that best fits yourself or your child. For more details on Player Development, Skill Training and Adult Training, please scroll down.
Pre-High School – $65
HS Non-Varsity & Varsity – $65
Group TrainingBest Value
- Sessions – Minimum of 10 Sessions
- Guarantee – Never Lose a Paid Session
- Camps & Clinics – Varies in Pricing
- Team – Training for Your Team
Coach Bill's Player Development
I understand, through past experiences, that players respond well to encouragement when being trained. They also work harder when they see their work pay-off in visible improvements and measurable results.
With those two things in mind, I will be a positive motivator when training your child. If they are willing to listen and work hard, I promise their time with me will be fun. I am also very confident that the 94Fifty Sports Technology will provide the information in a timely manner that they will be excited about seeing their basketball skills improve.
Types of Skill Training
Accuracy, Quickness, Technique
Speed, Control, Power, Left & Right Hand Variance
Attacking the Rim
Using Both Hands, Proper Footwork, Finish at the Rim Effectively
Proper Post Positioning, Effective Post Moves, Create Positive Contact
Training for Adults
To design a clinic that is right for you, call Bill at (816) 803-9726.
At that time you can also schedule a day, time and location that is best for your organization and discuss the affordable fees.
This clinic can be 60 or 90 minutes long and is for coaches of any level and experience.
Examples of topics to be addressed are:
- Drills – both for the team and the individual player
- What to consider when you want to conduct an efficient practice
- Enjoy The Game training for players and parents
- A time for Q & A
You can work with Bill to determine the best topics to be discussed that will best fit your needs. Most clinics are 90 minutes, but can be adjusted, as needed.
- Basketball 101 (terminology, positions on the court, rules, etc.)
- Parent to Player Relationships
- How to know if you are an “Over-Involved” parent
- What it means to ENJOY THE GAME
- Time for Q & A